Our sincere effort … makes your dream come true
Australia is a migrant society and places a high priority on skilled migration to enhance its socio-economic development. There is a variety of visa options for skilled people to migrate along with their families to Australia. Whereas, the Expression of Interest (EOI) is mandatory for all skilled visas. Furthermore, your occupation must be on the relevant list of eligible skilled occupations. Moreover, it requires a certain level of education, English skills, and work experience.
Possible Visa Options
• Skilled Graduate Visa: This is an onshore temporary visa for overseas students who have completed their studies in Australia, but do not yet meet the requirements for a permanent visa.
• Skilled Independent Visa: This is a permanent residence visa which does not require any sponsorship. This is a point-based visa for skilled workers.
• Skilled Nominated Visa: This is a permanent residence visa which requires nomination by an Australian State or Territory government agency. The applicant needs to live and work in the sponsoring state or territory for a specified minimum time.
• Skilled Regional Sponsored Visa: This is a 4-year provisional visa which requires nomination by a State/Territory government or sponsorship by an Australian relative resident in designated area.
We Can Help
• Submit our free Eligibility Assessment Form and we will get back to you with our initial assessment of your eligibility.
• If you are eligible, then we can help you migrate to Australia.
• Offer advice and consultancy, where required.
• Guide to obtain right documents, as required by the Australian authorities.
• Lodge applications and further follow up.
• Resolve any issue that may arise
• Once you sign the agreement, we advise you on your possible pathways, required documents, and relevant procedures.